All terms and conditions listed below are applicable to OGAWA products, registered with Health Solution Co.,Ltd (Representative of OGAWA in Vietnam)
Due to constant upgrades and improvements in software, hardware and product design engineering, massage experiences between display units and delivered units may vary marginally. Due to the nature of developmental upgrades, replacement and refunds are non-applicable.
We would like to express our most sincere gratitude to all OGAWA Customers and Supporters. While we are constantly working towards delivering better customer experiences both online and offline, we value the welfare of our staff and we keep the responsibility of ensuring a safe and positive working environment, close to our hearts. Mutual respect is deeply appreciated.
We reserve the right to protect our staff and/or refuse rendering services/demands from abusive customers and situations.
OGAWA Standard Warranty terms & conditions
Health Solution Co.,Ltd (Representative of OGAWA in Vietnam) provides a warranty policy for all products purchased from authorized Health Solution Co.,Ltd (Abbreviation GPSK) stores or resellers. Let customers enjoy the best warranty privileges with professional service and a warranty period of up to 24 months.
1. The healthcare product is under warranty against manufacturing defect(s)
2. The default warranty period is a value-added service, offered by GPSK, that begins on the first day of purchase or on the date of delivery (whichever is later) for a period of 2 years or 01 year (selected products) unless otherwise stated in the Sales Order/Invoice provided upon purchase of the following products:
- 02 years warranty: Massage chairs
- 01 years warranty: Massage Sofa, Foot Massager, Hand-Held Massager, Fitness Product, Mobile Seat/Mobile Neck Massager. Diagnostic Items.
3. The warranty ceases to apply if there is any evidence of tampering, misuse, or unauthorized maintenance.
4. The warranty does not cover product battery, accessories, upholstery, cloth and relocation services.
5. Under the following circumstances, services and parts will be chargeable even within the warranty period:
- Failure to present the warranty card and/or receipt when servicing is required. Full particulars not clearly shown or alterations made against the actual information. e.g. Alteration of the date of purchase, serial numbers – altered or moved
- The unit has been tampered with and/or altered in any way by any unauthorized technicians or which has been subjected to misuse, negligence, or accident. The warranty does not cover set installation and damage occurring in transit by or from the customer.
6. The warranty is not a guarantee or promise relating to the nature of the material, workmanship or performance of the product.
7. GPSK has the sole option to repair or to replace a product with like kind, quality and specifications in the event of product malfunction. If the product is replaced, the warranty will be automatically terminated. The product with the original warranty will then become the property of GPSK (if replacement is accepted by the customer) without need for further authorization.
8. The total value of all repairs and/or replacements made during the term of the warranty shall not exceed the purchase price paid for the product.
9. If identical materials are not available at the time of repair or replacement, GPSK reserves the right to substitute comparable materials or models and does not guarantee that the replacement will match the existing or original piece.
10. GPSK may conduct diagnostic tests on the product to determine the cause of defect. GPSK's decision on all claims, including without limitation whether there is a defect in the product, the cause of defect, validity of the warranty, and what remedy is to be provided, shall be conclusive and you agree to abide by such decision. Products with valid warranty subsisting will upon repair or replacement continue to be warranted for the remaining of its warranty period, or for a period of 30 days from the date of completion of repair/replacement, whichever is longer.
11. GPSK shall not in any way be liable under this warranty to repair, replace or refund any product which OGAWA, at its sole discretion, decide as being “Out of Warranty” due to breach of warranty term, expiry of warranty period, invalidation of the warranty. Repair charges/spare part charges are applicable for repair of product which is Out of Warranty or without any valid supporting documents such as dated proof of purchase and warranty card.
12. GPSK shall not in any way be liable under this warranty to repair, replace or refund any product which OGAWA, at its sole discretion, decide as being “Out of Warranty” due to breach of warranty term, expiry of warranty period and/or invalidation of the warranty (failure to present warranty card and/or receipt). Repair charges/spare part changes are applicable for the repair of Out of Warranty product and the repaired product carries a 90-day warranty from the date of completion of service for the:
- 180 Days Warranty for Spare Parts/Repair
- 90 day warranty with new repair.
13. The guarantee does not cover any damage(s), losses, costs or expenses, direct, indirect or incidental, consequential or special, arising out of, or related to the product.
14. The warranty become null and void if the product is taken out of the country of purchase.
The customer may send in their GPSK Product* to GPSK Service Centre through any GPSK Outlet to your convenience during the retail operating hours. The repaired Product will be sent to GPSK Head office for repair and will be returned to the same retail outlet (unless otherwise stated) for your collection. Delivery charges is applicable even within warranty period for collection/return/delivery of the defective product and are subjected to schedule and availability. (*Applicable to Foot Massagers, Hand Massagers, Fitness Products, Mobile Seats/Mobile Neck Massager only)